Do you suffer with painful joints?
Is your mobility getting worse
Are you considering seeing a consultant?
Why suffer from joint pain when a visit to one of our leading consultants could end it quickly, easily and once and for all?
Painful joints can affect anyone as they get older, even if you are otherwise fit and healthy. If it is not treated properly by experts, joint pain can even interfere with your sleep, your happiness and your mobility too. Luckily, there is no need to suffer any longer, and modern-day treatments are easier and quicker than you think.
Thousands of people are successfully treated for painful joints every year now, and that is thanks to medical breakthroughs like major advances in imaging, surgery and rehab. Treatment is quicker and less disruptive than ever, and recovery has speeded up too. With the right help from an experienced consultant, there is no reason why you can’t enjoy a pain-free life once again. The benefit is not just physical; successful treatment can give you a new lease of life you never thought possible.
What makes Tees Valley Treatment Centre so special?
Tees Valley Treatment Centre is the natural choice if you are thinking about treatment for painful joints in areas like your shoulders, feet or hands, not least because of our highly personal approach to medical care. One of our friendly advisors is allocated to every patient we treat, and they will make it their job to make sure you get the unique and carefully tailored care package we think every individual deserves.
We use leading consultant orthopaedic surgeons too, carefully handpicked for their exceptional clinical experience and their natural way with people. When it comes to giving you genuine peace of mind, we think nothing is more important. There is another key reason to choose us for your treatment, and that is the fact we take care of all those everyday things that add up to a pleasant and hassle-free visit.
- With fast and flexible appointments, you can receive treatment or surgery for painful joints sooner. We can also arrange your appointments around your holidays, work and social commitments, helping minimise disruption to your daily life.
- Our specialist teams will look after you from your initial consultation right through to surgery and post-operative aftercare.
- Our consultant orthopaedic surgeons are experienced specialists.
- On-site free parking and comfortable day patient pods all add to your convenience and comfort.
- Optional interest-free finance packages are available to help you mange the cost of your treatment and bring its date forward.
Let us help you today
To learn about our services and find out if we can help eliminate your pain or improve your mobility, just email us to arrange a consultation: firstname.lastname@example.org
At Tees Valley Treatment Centre, we have specialist staff and superb resources right here on site, so we are able to treat all sorts of joint pain conditions in various different ways.
Meet our consultants
Our reputation is built on the quality of our service, and that starts with the exemplary standard of treatment delivered by our consultant orthopaedic surgeons. With decades of combined experience between them, they have all the skills and expertise it takes to perform effective surgery with minimal disruption and healing time.
Total Care package
Our Total Care package is a fixed-price package for extra reassurance when it comes to getting all the care you need.
Covering all the care and medication you might need, this is our most comprehensive all-inclusive package. We even include services you might need up to 60 days after discharge, just for your extra peace of mind.
- Pre-operative assessment prior to admission
- Hospital accommodation and meals if required/appropriate
- In-patient diagnostic services e.g. MRI, CT and X-ray
- Consultants’ fees throughout your stay at Tees Hospital
- Sixty days of outpatient care from the time of your discharge
Here we cover those additional costs you might incur once you have left Tees Valley Treatment Centre, just to be on the safe side.
- A face-to-face follow-up consultation with your consultant
- As many as ten days’ of medications for home use, as prescribed by your consultant
How to get referred
If your GP recommends seeing a consultant, you can ask to be referred to Tees
Valley Treatment Centre. They will write a referral letter which will detail the care you need.
You can also refer yourself through your consultant who may choose to get in touch with your GP for further information.
Contact your insurance company and speak to your GP to inform them that you will be using your private medical insurance.
Come and see us
To book an appointment with one of our consultant orthopaedic surgeons, or for more information about our services, you can reach us today on 01642 737 851.